Friday 13 November 2020

I Spy

 Hello children, it’s Mrs.Hussain 

Today, I have a lovely game for us to play. When I was a little girl, in my classroom at school, there was book called “I spy.” When I opened it to the first page I would find it full with objects. My job was to find a certain item.  

I have used the book as inspiration and recreated one if the pages.  

Your job is to I spy! Are you ready... 

Can you I spy with your little eye something beginning with s 

Can you I spy with your little eye something beginning with c 

Can you I spy with your little eye something beginning with b 

Can you I spy with your little eye something beginning with p 

Now let’s change the game. You have to find the object I name. Ready?  

Can you I spy with your little eye the 

SPOON 

PIN 

BALL 

WHITE BUTTON 

A STAR 

BEADS 

JAR 


I hope you have had fun! You can carry on playing the game with someone at home. I look forward to hearing all about it when school reopens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment